Wednesday 8 December 2010

Designs for magazine cover

First Draft



This was my first draft for the magazine cover but i believed that the colours did not work well together so i decided to change the colours and make the picture in the background much more effective. I may use the same layout though because i am happy with how i have placed all the features on the front cover. For my magazine masthead i decided to use the font that the comments suggested i believe they liked this one because of its modern look it matches the kind of style i'm trying to get.


Final Design


This is my final cover design for my magazine, i'm partly happy with it but there are issues that i would like to improve, i will explain these in my evaluation. Please comment about it, i would like to hear your own views.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the picture and colours!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the front cover :D it's pretty darn good ^^, like the 4 different parts of peoples faces to make one face :) it's coooooooooooooool. like the colours you used to (Y) lets hope your contents is as good as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer the blue and yellow cover and I like the layout. Well done

    ReplyDelete