Thursday 3 March 2011

Front Cover (2ND DRAFT - Final)


For the second draft of my front cover I changed the confusion of the images as well as adding some more text on another band, I also changed some of the pink writing into a light blue colour which I think has worked really well. I also added a background which I created by filling colour within all the various lines, I think its worked well but I may change the colour, perhaps a blue may look good but this may mean that I have to change the blue text back to red or maybe a new colour all together. I think after experimenting with a few different colours, that adding to many colours is going to cause the front cover to look too tacky so I may leave the cover as it is because I am happy with the outcome of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment