Thursday 17 February 2011

Double Page Spread (1ST DRAFT)


This is my first draft for my double page spread. I'm quite happy with it but there is something about the images that I don't quite like, it maybe the lack of shadows behind the images or I think it might be that the colours don't quite work together well. For my second draft I may change these to see how other colour schemes work on this page.


For my double page spread I wanted to place the main text in an interesting and effective way much like these examples above from Q magzine. For the 'Clear Glass' text on my page I decided to place it beneath the main interview in a different colour to create this very effective use of space on the page. I believe it worked extremely well and I was very pleased with the outcome, but again I may change the colour and it's position to see how it looks then.


1 comment:

  1. The people in the photo's have a weird white line around them and there is still too much white.

    ReplyDelete