Friday 4 February 2011

Font Analysis



These are some fonts I really liked, my favourites are actually the first and second ones because its simple and they both have a very modern look which fit in with my theme my final magazine may have.
  • The first one is quite modern and simple which I like and it fits in well with the modern style that I hope my magazine will have when I complete it at the end of the project.
  • The second one looks a little retro like something you would have seen on a magazine in the middle of the 1980's, I still like it but I may need to use something a bit more in with the times.
  • The third one in my opinion is possibly the worst because it looks a lot like a style from the 1970's, I think this one would be my least likely choice.
  • The fourth font is a much stranger looking font, its quite modern but I believe some people may not be able to read this font and this will be a major problem if I want to sell my magazine in the real world.
  • The next font looks very stylish like something you'd see in abstract art from the early 20th century but fonts like this are still used quite alot because of there unique look but I don't think this type of font would fit in with my magazine.
  • The last one I think is quite simple and works quite well it looks similar to the typeface they use on dance concert adverts so it is quite modern but I believe I may use something that can become instantly recognisable when the public start purchasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment