Wednesday 16 February 2011

Photo Shoot 1 (Double Page Spread)


                                               
These were the first couple of pictures I took for the double page spread, for the actual page itself I removed the background using the picture programs on the college's computers. They came out quite well but I will definitely need to take a few more for my Front cover and Contents page.


These photos were taken later to use on the double page spread, I decided to use the one I thought would fit in the best and that was the first one. I believe these photos worked much better than the others before because they look like images of a band member and the erasing I did around the other images is something they would usually do for a front cover other than an interview with the band.



No comments:

Post a Comment